We hope to answer all of your Pet Portrait questions here. If there is something you are still unsure of please send us a message so we can help clarify.
Pricing and Shipping
- Painting service costs fluctuate for each painting. All paintings start at a standard base price determined by size and will be adjusted according to complexity of the painting. (Please note: other sizes are available upon request, the following sizes are standard sizes used for pricing quotes.)
- 8″ x 10″ – $50
- 11″ x 14″ – $80
- 16″ x 20″ – $150
- 18″ x 24″ – $200
- There is a minimum painting charge of $30. Any project that is less than that minimum cost will be rounded up to $30.
- Shipping is free on all domestic orders over $150. For domestic orders under $150, there is a flat charge of $17 per order (this will include a tracking number). Shipping rates on international orders will be discussed during the quoting process.
- Turnaround for a completed painting varies for each project. We can provide you a time frame during the quoting process.
- Each painting is completely customized per the clients request. This includes size, colors used, amount of detail, and what you would like included in the painting.
- I will need 2 high quality digital images of each pet included in the painting for reference.
- All paintings are completed with Acrylic paints. However, during the quoting process other options can be discussed (oil, charcoal, watercolor).
- We will not post any photos taken of your completed painting unless prior consent has been given. We encourage you to tag us in any photos posted on social media and include the hashtag #lavenderfieldscompany. Referrals sent our way from posted pictures could get you a discount on your service!